Call for Paper
The original research papers on recent advances in science, engineering and technology are invited to be presented in the conference. The prescribed guidelines for submitting the abstract and camera ready full length paper are to be followed.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- 1. Abstracts (Maximum 1000 words) highlighting the scope, methodology and main conclusions of the paper.
- 2. Font should be Times New Roman 12 point.
- 3. Single spacing.
- 4. A brief biography maximum upto 6 lines about the author, contact details, position, organization, address, telephone and e-mail address.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
Upon the acceptance of the abstract, candidates will be intimated to submit their registration form along with the camera ready paper as per the guidelines. Detailed guidelines as per the journal format will be intimated to selected participants. The papers will be accepted subjected to peer review and the changes should be incorporated as per the feedback. Accepted papers will be published in the following journals.
- 1. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE)
- 2. Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering (IJREEICE)
- 3. International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology (IARJSET)